REE Leadership Summit
|Agency:||AGRICULTURE, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Dec 2, 2019|
|Due Date:||Dec 10, 2019|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Updated Published Date: Nov 29, 2019 03:43 pm EST
- Original Published Date: Nov 13, 2019 04:35 pm EST
- Updated Date Offers Due: Dec 10, 2019 12:00 pm EST
- Original Date Offers Due: Nov 29, 2019 12:00 pm EST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Dec 25, 2019
- Original Inactive Date: Dec 14, 2019
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: X1AB - LEASE/RENTAL OF CONFERENCE SPACE AND FACILITIES
- NAICS Code: 721110 - Hotels (except Casino Hotels) and Motels
Place of Performance:
Kansas City , MOUSA
The United States Department of Agriculture’s Research, Education and Economics division will host a Leadership Summit from February 24-28, 2020. The Contractor facilities shall comply with the Hotel and Motel Fire Safety Act of 1990, Public Law 101- 391, accommodate lodging for 75 attendees and lodging is available from February 24, 2020 through February 28, 2020. A 75-room block is required for the duration.
***A pre-proposal site visit will be arranged between December 2-6, 2019.
***Please focus your dates between Tuesday and Thursday.
***If you would like to participate, no later than 2:00 PM EST on Wednesday, November 27, 2019, send an email (subject line "REE Leadership Summit - Pre-proposal Site Visit - Hotel Name") listing three dates and times that your staff is available to host a tour of your conference facility and a hotel room.
- BELTSVILLE , MD 20705
- Jessica Hadley
- Nov 29, 2019 03:43 pm ESTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Nov 26, 2019 08:29 am EST Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Nov 14, 2019 02:55 pm EST Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Nov 13, 2019 04:35 pm EST Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.