Building 120 and 127 HVAC Repairs at Fort Leavenworth, KS
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 15, 2020|
|Due Date:||Sep 23, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Updated Published Date: Sep 14, 2020 08:25 pm CDT
- Original Published Date: Aug 24, 2020 05:51 pm CDT
- Updated Date Offers Due: Sep 23, 2020 10:00 am CDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Sep 23, 2020 10:00 am CDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Oct 08, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Oct 08, 2020
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: Y1JZ - CONSTRUCTION OF MISCELLANEOUS BUILDINGS
- NAICS Code: 238220 - Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
Place of Performance:
Fort Leavenworth , KS 66027USA
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Kansas City District, is issuing this solicitation for the Building 120 and 127 HVAC Repairs at Fort Leavenworth, KS.
B120 work consists of miscellaneous changes to the multistack unit and ancillary replacement/repair of appurtenances; corrective work to space end units throughout the building; and specific corrective action to reduce humidity in the Combined Arms Research Library historic collection area.
B127 work consists of work in the main HVAC plant associated with correcting the humidity and outside air problems existing throughout the building; replace make-up air units throughout the building; repair first floor lobby cold air issue; and replace heat pumps throughout the building.
In accordance with FAR 36.204 and DFARS 236.204, the estimated magnitude of this construction project is: Between $10,000,000.00 and $25,000,000.00.
This solicitation is issued as a Request for Proposals (RFP), full and open to all businesses. Submission requirements and evaluation procedures will be detailed in the solicitation.
The solicitaiton will result in the award of a single design-bid-build firm fixed price (FFP)
The estimated performance period for completion of construction is 1,095 calendar days from Notice to Proceed (NTP).
The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code for this project is 238220, with a size standard of $16,500,000.00.
This solicitation is being issued as full-and-open for all businesses. Small Business Concerns are strongly encouraged to consider Joint Ventures, Mentor-Protegee Agreements, Small Business Consortiums, and other innovative Teaming arrangements in order to leverage and/or consolidate bonding and financial capacities.
Prior to bidding, vendors must be actively registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) system. The System for Award Management (SAM) is a Federal Government owned and operated free web site.. All vendors must verify their information through this web site.
- CONTRACTING DIV CORPS OF ENGINEERS 601 E 12TH ST
- KANSAS CITY , MO 64106-2896
- Jaclyn C. Yocum
- Phone Number 8163892266
- Sep 14, 2020 08:25 pm CDTSolicitation (Updated)
- Sep 14, 2020 08:22 pm CDT Solicitation (Updated)
- Sep 14, 2020 08:21 pm CDT Solicitation (Inactive)
- Sep 10, 2020 01:25 pm CDT Solicitation (Updated)
- Sep 10, 2020 01:19 pm CDT Solicitation (Updated)
- Sep 10, 2020 01:18 pm CDT Solicitation (Inactive)
- Sep 08, 2020 01:39 pm CDT Solicitation (Updated)
- Sep 04, 2020 05:12 pm CDT Solicitation (Updated)
- Aug 31, 2020 12:57 pm CDT Solicitation (Updated)
- Aug 31, 2020 12:54 pm CDT Solicitation (Updated)
- Aug 31, 2020 12:53 pm CDT Solicitation (Inactive)
- Aug 27, 2020 02:31 pm CDT Solicitation (Updated)
- Aug 25, 2020 02:19 pm CDT Solicitation (Inactive)
- Aug 24, 2020 05:51 pm CDT Solicitation (Original)
- Aug 17, 2020 10:55 pm CDT Presolicitation (Inactive)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.