UPS Maintenance IACH Notice of Intent to Sole Source and redacted J&A
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 15, 2020|
|Due Date:||Sep 16, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Updated Published Date: Sep 15, 2020 10:31 am CDT
- Original Published Date: Sep 10, 2020 10:10 am CDT
- Updated Date Offers Due: Sep 16, 2020 09:00 am CDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Sep 16, 2020 09:00 am CDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Oct 01, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Oct 01, 2020
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: J065 - MAINT/REPAIR/REBUILD OF EQUIPMENT- MEDICAL, DENTAL, AND VETERINARY EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES
- NAICS Code: 811219 - Other Electronic and Precision Equipment Repair and Maintenance
Place of Performance:
Fort Riley , KS 66442USA
The Fort Hood Health Contracting Cell Regional Health Contracting Office, Central Army Health Contracting Activity, MEDCOM, Fort Hood, Texas intends to award a Firm Fixed-Price, sole source contract to Quality Power Solutions a small business, under authority FAR 13.106-1(b)(1): For purchases not exceeding the simplified acquisition threshold (SAT), only one source reasonably available, urgency, exclusive licensing agreements, brand name, or industrial mobilization, for UPS preventative maintenance and repair for Irwin Army Community Hospital (IACH), Fort Riley Kansas. The applicable NAICS code for this requirement is 811219 Other Electronic and Precision Equipment Repair and Maintenance, and the size standard is $22 million.
This notice is not a request for competitive quotes. No requests for capability briefings will be honored as a result of this notice and any information provided will not be used as part of any subsequent solicitation requirement. No telephonic inquires will be honored. A determination by the Government not to compete with this proposed contract based upon responses to this notice is solely within the discretion of the Government.
THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR COMPETITIVE PROPOSALS. This is a notice of intent to award a sole source contract for preventative maintenance and repair for the UPS systems. The Contracting Officer determined that the circumstances of the contract action deem only one source reasonable available.
The Fort Hood Regional Health Contracting Office-Central intends to make a sole source award on or about 11 September 2020 to Quality Power Solutions, 5718 Manufacturers Dr Madison, Wisconsin 53704-6276.
- REGIONAL HEALTH CONTRACT OFF CENTRA 2539 GARDEN AVENUE
- JBSA FT SAM HOUSTON , TX 78234-0000
- Fredicinda D. Jones
- Sep 15, 2020 10:31 am CDTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Sep 10, 2020 10:10 am CDT Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.