Laundry & Dry Cleaning Services - Fort Riley
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 15, 2020|
|Due Date:||Sep 18, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Updated Published Date: Sep 14, 2020 04:14 pm CDT
- Original Published Date: Aug 31, 2020 11:23 am CDT
- Updated Date Offers Due: Sep 18, 2020 05:00 pm CDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Sep 18, 2020 05:00 pm CDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Oct 03, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Oct 03, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) Program Set-Aside (FAR 19.15)
- Product Service Code: S209 - HOUSEKEEPING- LAUNDRY/DRYCLEANING
- NAICS Code: 812332 - Industrial Launderers
Place of Performance:
Fort Riley , KS 66442USA
The Mission and Installation Contracting Command, Installation Operational Contracting Division, Fort Riley, KS intends to solicit and award a single Indefinite Delivery-Requirements contract for Laundry & Dry Cleaning services at Fort Riley, Kansas. This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared under Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Subpart 12.6 - Streamlined Procedures for Evaluation and Solicitation for Commercial Items along with FAR subpart 13.5 – Simplified Procedures for Certain Commercial Items, and supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; offers are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued. This combined synopsis/solicitation is issued under Request for Quotation (RFQ) number W911RX-20-Q-0040.
This requirement is being solicited under NAICS code 812332 and set-aside 100% for Women Owned Small Businesses (WOSB).
All FAR references are based off of FAC 2020-07, Effective 3 August 2020 and DFARS publication notice 5 June 2020.
This Indefinite Delivery-Requirements award for laundry and dry cleaning services at Fort Riley, KS is for a base one year period, with 4 option years. The initial period of performance for the base period is anticipated to start 1 Dec 2020. The unit of measure is 12 months for the base period and each option year. All quantities on Technical Exhibit A are estimates only. Firm-Fixed Price task orders will be issued for any amount of months, with invoicing allowed for actual performance against the pricing in Technical Exhibit A.
FAR 52.212-1 Deviation 2018-O0018, Instructions to Offerors-Commercial, is applicable to this acquisition. An addendum will be added in Section L.
FAR 52.212-2, Evaluation of Offerors, is applicable to this acquisition. The following criteria will be used to evaluate offerors:
1. Offeror must sign and date the 52.212-1 Addendum found of page 77, along with all amendments posted to beta.sam.gov for W911RX20Q0040.
2. The offeror must submit a resume of their anticipated project manager along with a letter of that individual’s commitment to work this contract. The resume must indicate two or more years of project manager experience in operating a laundry or dry cleaning facility/operations. That individual is not required, via the PWS, to be located at Fort Riley.
3. The offeror must submit two relevant (Laundry and Dry Cleaning) contracts they have worked within the past three years and current contact information for those customers. They may be government or civilian contracts.
4. The offeror must price all mint green blocks on Technical Exhibit A. The spreadsheet will price out all individual laundry and dry cleaning pieces for each option year. The ability to price CLIN X0002, Contractor Manpower Requirements (CMR), is under all the CLIN X001 pricing items. If you do not wish to price the CMR CLINS, please place NSP into the spreadsheet.
5. Price will be evaluated for reasonableness in accordance with FAR 13.106-3. As there is a high probability of competition, reasonableness will be established through competition in accordance with FAR 13.106-3(a)(1). In the event that only one offeror is received reasonableness will be established in accordance with FAR 13.106-3(a)(2).
All offerors are advised to submit a copy of their FAR & DFARS Report out of sam.gov in lieu of filling out and submitting the provisions listed in this synopsis/solicitation to meet the requirements of FAR 52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications-Commercial Items.
FAR Clause 52.212-4, Contract Terms and Conditions-Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition and no addendum has been added.
FAR Clause 52.212-5, Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes or Executive Orders-Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition and applicable clauses within 52.212-5 to this acquisition have been marked with three X’s.
Other additional FAR Clauses have been added to this synopsis/solicitation. If they are incorporated by reference in this synopsis/solicitation, use acquisition.gov to read them in their entirety.
Offers are due to the Contract Specialist, Ms. Valerie Shipman, at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 PM (CST) 18 September 2020.
For information regarding this synopsis/solicitation, please contact Ms. Valerie Shipman or the Contracting Officer, David Hildebrand, at email@example.com. Only written submitted questions will be given a response. They will be answered via a Questions from Industry posting to beta.sam.gov. Due to COVID-19 and MICC-Riley operating remotely, Ms. Shipman and Mr. Hildebrand are only available via email.
Notice to Offeror(s): Funds are not presently available for this contract. The Government reserves the right to cancel this solicitation, either before or after the closing date. In the event the Government cancels this solicitation, the Government has no obligation to reimburse an offeror for any costs incurred.
- KO DIRECTORATE OF CONTRACTIN 1792 12TH STREET
- FORT RILEY , KS 66442-0248
- Valerie J. Shipman
- Phone Number 7852395541
- David J. Hildebrand
- Phone Number 7852395557
- Sep 14, 2020 04:14 pm CDTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Sep 03, 2020 10:32 am CDT Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Aug 31, 2020 11:23 am CDT Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.